MYR Group Inc. Stock Downgraded (MYRG)
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 18.5%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 32.1%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- MYRG's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.05 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. Although the company had a strong debt-to-equity ratio, its quick ratio of 0.96 is somewhat weak and could be cause for future problems.
- The gross profit margin for MYR GROUP INC is currently extremely low, coming in at 13.00%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 2.00% trails that of the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to $0.45 million or 96.49% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.