Magma Design Automation Stock Falls On Unusually High Volume (LAVA)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Magma Design Automation Incorporated (Nasdaq:LAVA) is trading at unusually high volume Friday with 4.3 million shares changing hands. It is currently at 4.3 times its average daily volume and trading down 88 cents (-16.9%) at $4.36 as of 3:50 p.m. ET. Magma Design Automation has a market cap of $361.2 million and is part of the technology sector and computer software & services industry. Shares are up 4.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Magma Design Automation, Inc. provides electronic design automation software products and related services. TheStreet Ratings rates Magma Design Automation as a sell. Among the areas we feel are negative, one of the most important has been poor debt management on most measures. You can view the full Magma Design Automation Ratings Report. See all heavy volume stocks in our stocks moving on unusual volume list or get investment ideas from our investment research center. Interested in other stocks that are falling on unusually high volume? Get free SMS text alerts sent to you when the action happens by texting HVDOWN to 95370 or select from multiple alert options.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV