BOSTON, Aug. 26, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- At a meeting held on August 26, 2011, shareholders of Eaton Vance Tax-Managed Diversified Equity Income Fund (NYSE: ETY) and Eaton Vance Tax-Managed Global Diversified Equity Income Fund (NYSE: EXG) (the "Funds"), each a closed-end investment company, voted to elect William H. Park and Ronald A. Pearlman as Class II Trustees of the Funds, each for a three-year term. The Funds' Class III and Class I Trustees, who serve staggered terms, were not up for election and remain in office.
The Funds are managed by Eaton Vance Management, a subsidiary of Eaton Vance Corp. (NYSE: EV), based in Boston, one of the oldest investment management firms in the United States, with a history dating back to 1924. Eaton Vance and its affiliates managed $200.0 billion in assets as of June 30, 2011, offering individuals and institutions a broad array of investment strategies and wealth management solutions. The Company's long record of providing exemplary service and attractive returns through a variety of market conditions has made Eaton Vance the investment manager of choice for many of today's most discerning investors. For more information about Eaton Vance, visit www.eatonvance.com.
SOURCE Eaton Vance Management
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV