Tim Holding Stock Hits New 52-Week High (TSU)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Tim Holding Company (NYSE:TSU) hit a new 52-week high Friday as it is currently trading at $29.75, above its previous 52-week high of $29.65 with 952,354 shares traded as of 12:06 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 877,900 shares over the past 30 days. Tim Holding has a market cap of $7.3 billion and is part of the technology sector and telecommunications industry. Shares are unchanged year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. TIM Participacoes S.A. provides mobile telecommunications services through global system mobile (GSM) technology to business and individual customers in Brazil. It provides prepaid and post paid services. The company has a P/E ratio of 3.7, above the average telecommunications industry P/E ratio of 1.9 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your TSU trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV