WALTHAM, Mass., Aug. 26, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Lionbridge Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: LIOX) today announced that GeoFluent, Lionbridge's SaaS-based real-time translation solution, now includes extensible APIs that integrate with business processes and applications to give enterprises a powerful, secure customized solution for multilingual communication. GeoFluent provides enterprise-scale, proven, customized machine translation technology that features:
- Rapid customization to reflect each organization's brand, products, terminology and expertise, making translation comprehensible and actionable.
- Seamless API integration with leading enterprise chat applications, enterprise web properties, user forums and other content that requires on-demand, comprehensive translation.
- An easy-to-deploy, "translate now" cloud application that can be rapidly integrated into enterprise web sites, allowing visitors to instantly translate Web pages and communications on demand.
- An enterprise-scale, multi-tenant platform that protects intellectual property and language assets to allow privacy and security of multilingual communication.
- Scalability for handling enterprise-level volumes of usage.
GeoFluent is an on-demand translation platform that integrates Lionbridge's cloud-based language customization solution with a statistical machine translation engine developed in IBM's Watson Research Center. As a result, enterprises gain a unique, real-time, secure SaaS solution based on proven technology that has been adopted successfully in large-scale commercial environments. GeoFluent is easily customized and trained to preserve organizations' brand integrity globally, allowing enterprises to accelerate engagements with customers, partners and employees and cost-effectively extend their global reach.
With GeoFluent, enterprises enjoy a number of unique features and benefits for highly-effective, instantaneous multilingual communication, including the opportunity to:
- Expand global reach by providing on-demand, quality translation of Web content and marketing communication as a user expresses interest
- Accelerate revenue opportunities by turning contact center agents into "Global Communicators" with real time, multilingual chat
- Reduce costs of in-country support infrastructure and improve "time to resolution" for international customers by allowing online chat agents to support users in multiple geographies from one location.
- Increase customer self-service with instant multilingual access to Web content such as knowledge centers, FAQs, and user forums
"As discussed in well-regarded publications and as we've heard from numerous enterprises and IT departments, public machine translation APIs continue to be challenged by quality, security and privacy barriers. GeoFluent removes these barriers with a customized, secure, enterprise-scale solution based on proven technology," said Rory Cowan, Lionbridge CEO. "As a result, GeoFluent continues to be the solution of choice for enterprises that seek a real time solution to effectively engage customers and partners online in real time, in any language."Listen to a recent Webinar to hear more about the opportunities for customized real-time translation. About GeoFluent GeoFluent is Lionbridge's real-time translation solution that enables customized, secure, on-demand multilingual communication for enterprises and contact centers.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
Jim Cramer's protégé, David Peltier, uncovers low dollar stocks with extraordinary upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Jim Cramer's protégé, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.