NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Retail Opportunity Investments Corp (Nasdaq:ROIC) is Monday, August 29, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 10 cents per share. At a price of $10.88 as of 9:30 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 3.6%. The average volume for Retail Opportunity Investments has been 208,600 shares per day over the past 30 days. Retail Opportunity Investments has a market cap of $471.2 million and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. Shares are up 10% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Retail Opportunity Investments Corp. engages in investing in, acquiring, owning, and managing commercial real estate in the United States. Its portfolio of retail properties include community and neighborhood shopping centers anchored by national or regional supermarkets and drugstores. The company has a P/E ratio of 50.9, above the average real estate industry P/E ratio of 48.7 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about ROIC
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV