NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Intersections (Nasdaq:INTX) is Monday, August 29, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 20 cents per share. At a price of $14.01 as of 9:30 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 5.6%. The average volume for Intersections has been 156,200 shares per day over the past 30 days. Intersections has a market cap of $240.4 million and is part of the services sector and diversified services industry. Shares are up 32.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Intersections Inc. provides subscription based consumer protection services and other consumer products and services primarily in the United States. The company operates in three segments: Consumer Products and Services, Online Brand Protection, and Bail Bonds Industry Solutions. The company has a P/E ratio of 13.5, above the average diversified services industry P/E ratio of 10.4 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about INTX
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV