NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Hugoton Royalty (NYSE:HGT) is Monday, August 29, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 12 cents per share. At a price of $21.96 as of 9:30 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 6.6%. The average volume for Hugoton Royalty has been 123,800 shares per day over the past 30 days. Hugoton Royalty has a market cap of $887.2 million and is part of the basic materials sector and energy industry. Shares are up 6.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Hugoton Royalty Trust operates as an express trust in the United States. It holds an 80% net profits interests in certain natural gas producing working interest properties of XTO Energy Inc. XTO Energy Inc. engages in the production and sale of oil and gas. XTO Energy Inc. The company has a P/E ratio of 14.3, below the average energy industry P/E ratio of 16.4 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about HGT
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV