Integrys Energy Group Stock To Go Ex-dividend Monday (TEG)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Integrys Energy Group Inc (NYSE:TEG) is Monday, August 29, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 68 cents per share. At a price of $49.05 as of 9:30 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 5.4%. The average volume for Integrys Energy Group has been 537,000 shares per day over the past 30 days. Integrys Energy Group has a market cap of $3.9 billion and is part of the utilities sector and utilities industry. Shares are up 1.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Integrys Energy Group, Inc., through its subsidiaries, operates as a regulated electric and natural gas utility company in the United States and Canada. It provides natural gas utility services in Chicago, Wisconsin, Michigan, and Minnesota. The company has a P/E ratio of 16.1, equal to the average utilities industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV