SAN DIEGO ( TheStreet) Dan Fitzpatrick at RealMoney.com, talks about three stocks on CNBC's "Fast Money" and "Mad Money" and gives his thoughts on how investors can use those ideas to grow their money. Today's stocks include : McDonald's (MCD), Hain Celestial Group (HAIN),,and Sap Ag (SAP).
Guy Adami was talking about McDonald's on Thursday's "Fast Money". Fitzpatrick said when the timing is right, this is a stock to buy. He thinks the stock is trading too high above the 50-day moving average. He recommends waiting for a better entry point.
Thursday, Jim Cramer featured the CEO of Hain Celestial Group on "Mad Money." The stock had been trending upward before dropping in August and Fitzpatrick said this prior uptrend would now acts as resistance. He said he thinks the stock will drop from about $31 down to $29. But he said at a lower price this could be a buy.
The last stock Fitzpatrick looks at in the video, is Sap Ag, another pick from Cramer. Right now, the stock is trading near $51, after falling from $68, where it was trading this spring. Fitzpatrick said he doesn't usually like to buy stocks trading this lo, but based on the weekly chart, he said this could be a buy.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV