SAN DIEGO (TheStreet) Dan Fitzpatrick at RealMoney.com, talks about three stocks on CNBC's "Fast Money" and "Mad Money" and gives his thoughts on how investors can use those ideas to grow their money. Today's stocks include : McDonald's (MCD), Hain Celestial Group (HAIN),,and Sap Ag (SAP).
Guy Adami was talking about McDonald's on Thursday's "Fast Money". Fitzpatrick said when the timing is right, this is a stock to buy. He thinks the stock is trading too high above the 50-day moving average. He recommends waiting for a better entry point.
Thursday, Jim Cramer featured the CEO of Hain Celestial Group on "Mad Money." The stock had been trending upward before dropping in August and Fitzpatrick said this prior uptrend would now acts as resistance. He said he thinks the stock will drop from about $31 down to $29. But he said at a lower price this could be a buy.
The last stock Fitzpatrick looks at in the video, is Sap Ag, another pick from Cramer. Right now, the stock is trading near $51, after falling from $68, where it was trading this spring. Fitzpatrick said he doesn't usually like to buy stocks trading this lo, but based on the weekly chart, he said this could be a buy.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV