- Gross profit for the first half was $641,044 compared to $443,004 for the same period of the previous year.
- AirTest's two largest customers, both wholesale distributors, have been growing rapidly and together more than doubled their purchases from AirTest for the first half of 2011 compared to the first half of 2010. In this period they were responsible for 30% of the company's sales.
- General and administrative expenses increased to $772,523 from $606,225 for the same period in 2010. The increase was largely due to an increase in factor fees and interest charges of $61,201 and increased sales and marketing expense in the amount of $55,777.
- Consolidated net loss for the first half was $539,825 which included $408,346 investment in development of the new Airware technology. This compared with a net loss for the same period in the prior year of $538,162 which included $374,941 for new technology development.
AirTest First Half Revenues Increase 75% Over 2010
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.