Samco Gold Limited (TSXV: SGA) (the “Company”) released its Interim Financial Statements and Management’s Discussion & Analysis for the six months ended June 30, 2011, yesterday. The Statements and MD&A can be accessed at the Company’s website and profile on the SEDAR website at www.sedar.com.
About Samco Gold Limited
Samco Gold’s principal business is the acquisition, exploration and development of precious metals resource properties in Argentina. The Company’s principal mineral property is the El Dorado-Monserrat epithermal gold project, located in the Deseado Massif region of Santa Cruz Province, Argentina, approximately 10 kilometres due west of the Cerro Vanguardia Mine operated by AngloGold Ashanti Limited. The Company’s goal is to become a producer of gold through the exploration and development of El Dorado-Monserrat. Samco Gold also owns a portfolio of other mineral exploration properties in the Deseado Massif.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider
(as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange),
accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV