Fortune Brands Announces Results And Proration Of Tender Offers
Fortune Brands, Inc. (NYSE:FO) today reported the results and proration of its previously announced tender offers (the "Tender Offers") for up to an aggregate purchase price of $1.05 billion of its outstanding notes listed in the table below (collectively, the "Notes"). The Tender Offers commenced on July 28, 2011 and expired at 11:59 p.m., New York City time, on August 24, 2011 (such date and time, the "Expiration Date"). The settlement date was August 25, 2011.
The following table provides the results of the Tender Offers as of the Expiration Date for each series of Notes:
(a) Subject to a limit of $550 million principal amount.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV