DTS Inc. Stock Downgraded (DTSI)
- DTSI's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 15.9%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 17.9%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- DTSI has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 9.92, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- The gross profit margin for DTS INC is currently lower than what is desirable, coming in at 27.20%. Regardless of DTSI's low profit margin, it has managed to increase from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, DTSI's net profit margin of 12.60% significantly outperformed against the industry.
- DTSI has underperformed the S&P 500 Index, declining 10.82% from its price level of one year ago. Looking ahead, we do not see anything in this company's numbers that would change the one-year trend. It was down over the last twelve months; and it could be down again in the next twelve. Naturally, a bull or bear market could sway the movement of this stock.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.