Lakeland Industries Inc. Stock Downgraded (LAKE)
- LAKE's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 0.9%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 1.5%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Although LAKE's debt-to-equity ratio of 0.23 is very low, it is currently higher than that of the industry average. To add to this, LAKE has a quick ratio of 2.10, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- LAKELAND INDUSTRIES INC reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, LAKELAND INDUSTRIES INC reported lower earnings of $0.17 versus $0.19 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.93 versus $0.17).
- LAKE has underperformed the S&P 500 Index, declining 10.24% from its price level of one year ago. The fact that the stock is now selling for less than others in its industry in relation to its current earnings is not reason enough to justify a buy rating at this time.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to -$3.63 million or 168.86% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.