Further information regarding these risks and other risks and uncertainties or factors is included in Ming Yang's filings with the US Securities and Exchange Commission. Ming Yang does not undertake any obligation to update any forward-looking statements as a result of new information, future events, or otherwise, except as required under applicable law.
I would now like to turn the call over to Calvin Lau, Director of Investor Relations. Mr. Lau, please proceed.
Thank you, operator. And thank you for joining us today, and apologies for the slight delay in starting call. Actually, in fact, we have a full team on the call today. We just mentioned that our Chairman and CEO, Mr. Chuanwei Zhang, Mr. Manfred Loong, our CFO, Mr. Cao Renjing, our CTO, and also myself will be on call to answer your questions later. And our second quarter 2011 earnings press release has just crossed the wire and will be available on our website at ir.mywind.com.cn very soon, as well as together with the second quarter earnings presentation. And I hope you have the chance to quickly review figures and to -- welcome to ask us questions later on. In today's call, Mr. Zhang will actually be discussing the latest business and operational developments of Ming Yang; and Mr. Loong will walk you through the Company's financial performance for the quarter; and then Mr. Zhang will brief you on the Company's outlook and guidance; after that, we will open the floor to questions from the audience. I would like to now turn the call over to Mr. Zhang. Please proceed. Chuanwei Zhang(interpreted) Good morning and good evening, everyone. I'm Chuanwei Zhang, Chairman and CEO of China Ming Yang Wind Power Group Limited. Thank you for joining us in the results announcement for the second quarter 2011. Before that, I'd like to brief you up our current situation of the wind power industry in China.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV