The board of directors of Viad Corp (NYSE:VVI) today declared a quarterly dividend of $0.04 per share on the common stock. The dividend is payable October 3, 2011, to stockholders of record September 9, 2011.
Viad is an S&P SmallCap 600 company. Viad operates through its Marketing & Events Group, comprised of Global Experience Specialists, Inc. and affiliates, and its Travel & Recreation Group, comprised of Brewster and Glacier Park, Inc. For more information, visit the company's Web site at www.viad.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV