DENVER, Aug. 25, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- EnerCom, Inc. today posted interviews of executives on Oil & Gas 360® ( www.oilandgas360.com), the company's one-stop source of oil and gas news, information and analysis from the professionals at EnerCom, Inc.
A total of 20 interviews covering a variety of topics were arranged and conducted in Denver, Colorado at The Oil & Gas Conference ® 16 ( www.theoilandgasconference.com) on August 14, 2011 to August 18, 2011. Subject matter included, but was not limited to:
- Supply and demand economics in the oil and natural gas industry;
- Deepwater Gulf of Mexico exploration;
- International expansion and exploration opportunities;
- Efficient development of oil and natural gas shales;
- Mergers & acquisitions landscape;
- Accounting and tax updates; and
- Quarterly earnings reports.
Interviews on all of these topics and much more can be found by accessing Oil & Gas 360® at www.oilandgas360.com/media.htm.
The following companies and executives were interviewed:
- Ken Huseman, President and CEO – Basic Energy Services (NYSE: BAS)
- Steve Moore, Chief Executive Officer – BRS Resources (TSX.V: BRS)
- Will Gray, Chairman and CEO – Cross Border Resources (OTC BB: XBOR)
- Steve Jumper, President and CEO – Dawson Geophysical Company (NASDAQ: DWSN)
- Bill Transier, Chairman and CEO – Endeavour International (NYSE: END)
- John Schiller, Chairman and CEO – Energy XXI (NASDAQ: EXXI)
- Gordon Kerr, Chief Executive Officer – Enerplus (NYSE: ERF)
- Sylvan Odobulu, Financial Officer – ERHC Energy (OTC BB: ERHE)
- Richard Miles, President and CEO – Geokinetics (NYSE Amex: GOK)
- Robert Turnham, President and COO – Goodrich Petroleum (NYSE: GDP)
- James Edmiston, Chief Executive Officer – Harvest Natural Resources (NYSE: HNR)
- Jim Brendel, National Director of Audit and Accounting – Hein & Associates
- Bill Yeates, Audit Partner – Hein & Associates
- James Trimble, Chairman and CEO – PDC Energy (NASDAQ: PETD)
- David Preng, Founder and President – Preng & Associates
- Jeff Ventura, President and COO – Range Resources Corporation (NYSE: RRC)
- Terry Barr, President – Samson Oil & Gas Ltd. (NYSE Amex: SSN)
- Neal Dingmann, Managing Director – SunTrust Robinson Humphrey
- Ed Holloway, President and CEO – Synergy Resources (NYSE Amex: SYRG)
- Keith Larsen, Chairman and CEO – U.S. Energy (NASDAQ: USEG)
- The Oil & Gas Conference® 16 – Denver, Colorado – August 14-18, 2011. www.theoilandgasconference.com
- The Oil & Services Conference™ X – San Francisco, California – February 21-23, 2012. www.theoilandservicesconference.com
- EnerCom's London Oil & Gas Conference™ 4 – London, England – June 13-14, 2012. http://www.enercomlogc.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV