Only Buffett could get a deal on such sweet terms.
While a slight to other shareholders who've suffered with Bank of America's recent share rout, they will all benefit from the upswing that Buffett will bring - just not as much as the Oracle of Omaha.
But hey, when you're the guy with the billions and the reputation, you get to call the shots.
I just wonder if Buffett will pay any taxes on the deal?--Written by Glenn Hall in New York. Follow me on Twitter @glennhall
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV