NEU-ISENBURG, Germany, August 25, 2011 /PRNewswire/ --
- Ne w AirPlus Solution Enables Central Processing of Electronic Transaction Data from Various Financial Service Providers // Simplified Processes for Multinational Companies
AirPlus, a global provider of corporate travel payment and analysis solutions, has expanded its global data consolidation solution and thereby extended its services. OneFile has been designed for multinational customers and enables them to centrally process the electronic transaction data from different financial service providers and credit card providers throughout the world. AirPlus acts as the central point of contact for the customer, irrespective of the number and location of financial service providers. The new solution works with various credit card providers, networks and types of card. The data can be fed from various sources into the "Expense Management Systems" (EMS) or "Enterprise Resource Planning Systems" (ERP) of AirPlus customers via the OneFile interface.
In response to the general trend toward globalization, even medium-sized enterprises now have multinational operations. "More and more often, business trips therefore have to be managed on a global basis. Our aim is to provide the best solutions for the continuously evolving processes involved in travel management," says AirPlus Chairman and Managing Director Patrick W. Diemer. "Our OneFile solution enables global consolidation of travel expenditure, independently of the financial service provider and location."The OneFile data format is fully compatible with the software used by AirPlus customers. This means technical interfaces can be reduced and data flow harmonized, enabling problem-free use. The companies' financial service providers also benefit from this solution, since OneFile reduces the number of interfaces on their side too. What is more, development costs are cut, as is the time and organizational effort involved, because AirPlus International manages the implementation process and coordination.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV