AMCOL International Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (ACO)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for AMCOL International Corporation (NYSE:ACO) is tomorrow, August 26, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 18 cents per share. At a price of $29.19 as of 9:33 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 2.5%. The average volume for AMCOL International has been 173,100 shares per day over the past 30 days. AMCOL International has a market cap of $901.3 million and is part of the basic materials sector and metals & mining industry. Shares are down 6.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. AMCOL International Corporation engages in the development and application of minerals and technology products and services to various industrial and consumer markets. The company has a P/E ratio of 26.9, equal to the average metals & mining industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV