Monster Offers (OTCBB:MONT), a leading mobile banking solutions company and Daily Deal aggregator who has followed the Daily Deal space over the past 30 months, today released a proprietary analysis of Groupon for its clients. The report is focused on key data points found in the revised S-1 registration document filed earlier this month in preparation for the IPO.
MONSTER OFFERS QUOTE
“We felt our clients could learn a great deal from the market leader, and see how Groupon achieved so much in such a short time. Our team of analysts pored through the 267 page registration S-1 statement and identified some common misconceptions about Groupon. For example, only one in five subscribers have actually bought a Groupon and about half of these customers have bought more than one Groupon. Do the math, this means their heavy users (Groupon addicts) could be responsible for 80% of the volume, or more”.
- Paul Gain, Monster Offers CEOOther conclusions center around marketing spending, customer acquisition, profitability, and new product development. Some Monster Offers clients, which include several of the largest media companies around the country, have already scheduled team meetings to better understand the conclusions and apply this knowledge for better decision-making on their own Daily Deal programs. For more information about Monster Offers analytics or to request a copy of this industry report, send an email to email@example.com. About Monster Offers: Monster Offers is a leading mobile banking solutions company and Daily Deal aggregator, collecting daily deals from multiple sites in local communities across the U.S. and Canada. Focused on providing innovation and utility for Daily Deal consumers and providers, the company collects and publishes thousands of daily deals and allows consumers to organize these deals by geography or product categories, or to personalize the results using keyword search. The company will introduce new mobile technology in 2011 to address unmet category needs in areas such as loyalty, rewards, payment processing, merchant services, and a Daily Deal eWallet. Monster Offers recently launched its Hyper-Local Daily Deal Reporting Program, designed to help providers improve the revenue and profits of local and regional Daily Deal programs. More information can be found by visiting http://www.monsteroffers.com. Any statements contained in this press release that relate to future plans, events or performance are forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties, including, but not limited to, the risks associated with the management appointment described in this press release, and other risks identified in the filings by Monster Offers (MONT), with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Further information on risks faced by MONT are detailed in the Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2010, and in its subsequent Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q. These filings are or will become available on a website maintained by the Securities and Exchange Commission at http://www.sec.gov. The information contained in this press release is accurate as of the date indicated. Actual results, events or performance may differ materially. Monster Offers does not undertake any obligation to publicly release the result of any revision to these forward-looking statements that may be made to reflect events or circumstances after the date hereof or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV