SeaCube Container Leasing Ltd. To Present At The Fourth Annual Dahlman Rose & Co. Global Transportation Conference
SeaCube Container Leasing Ltd. (SeaCube) (NYSE: BOX), one of the world's largest lessors of intermodal freight containers, today announced that the Company’s Chief Operating and Chief Financial Officer, Steve Bishop, is scheduled to present at the Fourth Annual Dahlman Rose & Co. Global Transportation Conference on Thursday, September 8, 2011 at 1:30 p.m. ET.
The presentation will be broadcast live over the Internet and can be accessed on the Investors section of the Company’s website at www.seacubecontainers.com. Please allow extra time prior to the presentation to visit the site and download the necessary software required to listen to the internet broadcast. A replay of the presentation will also be available on the company's website for 90 days following the live event.
SeaCube Container Leasing Ltd. is one of the world’s largest container leasing companies based on total assets. Containers are the primary means by which products are shipped internationally because they facilitate the secure and efficient movement of goods via multiple transportation modes, including ships, rail and trucks. The principal activities of our business include the acquisition, leasing, re-leasing and subsequent sale of refrigerated and dry containers and generator sets. We lease our containers primarily under long-term contracts to a diverse group of the world’s leading shipping lines. For more information regarding SeaCube Container Leasing Ltd. please visit www.seacubecontainers.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV