NEW YORK and SAO PAULO, Aug. 25, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Midas Medici Group Holdings, Inc. ("Midas") (OTCBB: MMED), an innovative green IT company in the fields of virtualization, cloud computing and data management, as well as Smart Grid solutions, today announced that its CIMCORP brand was recently recognized by CEMIG (NYSE: CIG), one of the largest electric energy utilities in Brazil, with the "CEMIG Supplier Award."
The "CEMIG Supplier Award" focuses on encouraging the development of CEMIG's suppliers and is presented to those suppliers with the best annual performance. CIMCORP was the only company in the IT sector to receive the recognition, due to its specialization in data center services, virtualization and cloud computing. Among the criteria taken into account for the award, CIMCORP showed excellence in quality, safety, security and price.
"We are pleased to announce that our CIMCORP brand was chosen by CEMIG for their prestigious supplier award," stated Nana Baffour, CEO and Co-Founder of Midas Medici. "As one of the largest utilities in the country, this award by CEMIG is a validator for the quality of our IT support services and virtualization expertise in Brazil."
Among the services provided by CIMCORP to CEMIG are projects in the area of data center storage, virtualization, network expertise and user support. CIMCORP also manages the IT related aspects of CEMIG's technology park, which consists of approximately 10,000 desktops and more than 2,000 laptops."We can always rely on CIMCORP to meet our precise contract needs, both in terms of due dates and quality. Every year we seek to reward companies like CIMCORP that are aligned and contribute to the success of our projects," said Wander Jose Eustaquio de Oliveira Junior, Manager of Materials and Services Quality at CEMIG.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV