NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage decliners on Nasdaq at the close of trading:
United Therapeutics Corp. fell 18.2 percent to $39.91.
Globe Splty Metals fell 11.3 percent to $16.15.
ShoreTel Inc. fell 9.7 percent to $6.54.Providence Worcester Railroad Co. fell 8.7 percent to $12.85. Cadence Pharm fell 7.9 percent to $6.38. Volterra Semiconductor Corp. fell 7.9 percent to $20.10. FFD Financial Corp. fell 7.8 percent to $13.66. Human Genome Sciences Inc. fell 7.2 percent to $13.26. Harbin Electric Inc. fell 6.9 percent to $17.20. Carbonite Inc. fell 6.5 percent to $13.16.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV