CINCINNATI, Aug. 24, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Cincinnati Financial Corporation (Nasdaq: CINF) announced today that the company will participate in the Keefe, Bruyette & Woods 2011 Insurance Conference. Steven J. Johnston, FCAS, MAAA, CFA, president and chief executive officer, and J.F. Scherer, executive vice president – business insurance, will present on September 8 from 2:05 to 2:45 p.m. EDT.
The event will be carried live over the Internet at www.cinfin.com/investors . Beginning on September 9, 2011, a replay of the event will be available for 30 days at the Web address above. Slides used during the presentation will be available the morning of September 8, 2011, on the Presentations page of www.cinfin.com/investors.
SOURCE Cincinnati Financial Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV