MicroFinancial Incorporated (Nasdaq: MFI) announced today that James R. Jackson, V.P. and Chief Financial Officer will present at the Midwest IDEAS Investor Conference on Wednesday, August 31, 2011, at the University of Chicago’s Gleacher Center in Chicago, Illinois. MicroFinancial’s presentation is scheduled to begin at 9:10 a.m. (CDT) 10:10 a.m. (EDT). The presentation will be webcast live and may be accessed at the conference website: www.midwestideas.com or in the investor relations section of the Company’s website: www.microfinancial.com.
The IDEAS investor conferences are annual independent venues allowing quality public companies to tell their stories to professional investors with the express purpose of generating investor interest. The IDEAS Investor Conferences are held annually in Boston, Chicago, and Dallas and are produced by Three Part Advisors, LLC with sponsorships from the regional investment communities in which they are held. Additional information about the events can be located at www.ideasconferences.com.
MicroFinancial Inc. (NASDAQ: MFI), is a financial intermediary specializing in microticket leasing and financing. MicroFinancial has been operating since 1986, and is headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV