NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage decliners on New York Stock Exchange at 1 p.m.:
Inphi Corp. fell 27.5 percent to $7.61.
American Eagle Outfitters Inc. fell 13.5 percent to $10.05.
Jaguar Mining Inc. fell 8.6 percent to $5.65.Freescale Semiconductor Holdings I Ltd. fell 8.5 percent to $10.61. Endeavour Silver Corp. fell 7.7 percent to $10.44. First Majestic Silver Corp. fell 6.8 percent to $20.70. Silver Wheaton Corp. fell 6.6 percent to $36.22. AuRico Gold Inc. fell 6.2 percent to $12.93. Triangle Capital Corp. fell 6.2 percent to $17.08. US Gold Corp. fell 6.0 percent to $5.51.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV