Finerman said it was a very bullish call, adding nothing had change fundamentally at the bank since last night.
Seymour said Citigroup (C) might be the better of the two because Citibank has more earnings potential. He said Bank of America will dilute its earnings potential by selling off various assets.
Terranova said he liked Wells Fargo (WFC) for its stock buyback and loan growth. He said it is well positioned to take advantage of a refi boom next year if the housing industry rebounds.
Is the market showing signs of a bottom? Jeff Saut, of Raymond James, said today's market looks very much like the declines in October 1978 and 1979 that led to a retesting of lows before a subsequent 13% rally.Saut said he liked energy names like Energy Partners (EP) and Linn Energy (LINE) as well as rail names like Norfolk Southern (NSC) and Kansas City Southern (KSU) S In the volatility playbook, Brian Kelly noted that the VIX is still above 35, indicating there is still a lot of fear in the market. He said investors can get some protection on the downside and put that volatility to work through a call spread on the VIX. Is it time to buy Amazon (AMZN) after a 15% drop in the past month? Terranova said he added the stock to his portfolio because he liked its earnings growth. In the final moves, Seymour liked Tenaris (TS). Adami liked CSX (CSX) while Finerman liked Macys (M). --Written by David Tong in San Francisco. To contact the writer of this article, click here: David Tong. To follow the writer on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/davidtong. To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com. To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC. Follow TheStreet.com on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV