Overseas Shipholding Group, Inc. (NYSE: OSG), a market leader in providing energy transportation services, announced today that Myles Itkin, Executive Vice President, Treasurer and Chief Financial Officer, will present at the Jefferies 2011 Global Shipping Conference on Wednesday, September 7, 2011 at 11:00 a.m. ET. The conference will be held in New York City.
A live webcast of the conference presentation and the accompanying slide presentation will be available on the Company’s website at www.osg.com under Webcasts and Presentations in the Investor Relations section. The webcast replay of the presentation will be available for 90 days.
Overseas Shipholding Group, Inc. (NYSE: OSG), a Dow Jones Transportation Index company, is one of the largest publicly traded tanker companies in the world. As a market leader in global energy transportation services for crude oil and petroleum products in the U.S. and International Flag markets, OSG is committed to setting high standards of excellence for its quality, safety and environmental programs. OSG is recognized as one of the world’s most customer-focused marine transportation companies and is headquartered in New York City, NY. More information is available at www.osg.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV