Overseas Shipholding Group To Present At Jefferies Shipping Conference
Overseas Shipholding Group, Inc. (NYSE: OSG), a market leader in providing energy transportation services, announced today that Myles Itkin, Executive Vice President, Treasurer and Chief Financial Officer, will present at the Jefferies 2011 Global Shipping Conference on Wednesday, September 7, 2011 at 11:00 a.m. ET. The conference will be held in New York City.
A live webcast of the conference presentation and the accompanying slide presentation will be available on the Company’s website at www.osg.com under Webcasts and Presentations in the Investor Relations section. The webcast replay of the presentation will be available for 90 days.
Overseas Shipholding Group, Inc. (NYSE: OSG), a Dow Jones Transportation Index company, is one of the largest publicly traded tanker companies in the world. As a market leader in global energy transportation services for crude oil and petroleum products in the U.S. and International Flag markets, OSG is committed to setting high standards of excellence for its quality, safety and environmental programs. OSG is recognized as one of the world’s most customer-focused marine transportation companies and is headquartered in New York City, NY. More information is available at www.osg.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV