Marshall Edwards CEO To Present At Southern California Investor Conference
SAN DIEGO, Aug. 24, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Marshall Edwards, Inc. (Nasdaq: MSHL), an oncology company focused on the clinical development of novel therapeutics targeting cancer metabolism, announced today that Daniel P. Gold, Ph.D., President and Chief Executive Officer, will present an update on Marshall Edwards and its lead oncology programs at the Southern California Investor Conference on Monday, August 29, 2011 at 11:30 a.m. PDT from the Island Hotel in Newport Beach, Calif. A live webcast of the presentation can be accessed at www.marshalledwardsinc.com/investor. A replay will be available approximately one hour after the presentation and archived for 60 days.
About Marshall Edwards
Marshall Edwards, Inc. (Nasdaq: MSHL) is a San Diego-based oncology company focused on the clinical development of novel anti-cancer therapeutics. The Company's lead programs focus on two families of small molecules that result in the inhibition of tumor cell metabolism. The first and most advanced is a NADH oxidase inhibitor program that includes lead candidate ME-143. The second is a mitochondrial inhibitor program that includes lead candidate ME-344. The Company expects to initiate a Phase I clinical trial of intravenous ME-143 by September 2011 and submit an Investigational New Drug application for ME-344 by the first quarter of 2012. For more information, please visit www.marshalledwardsinc.com.
SOURCE Marshall Edwards, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV