KMG Chemicals Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
KMG Chemicals, Inc. (NASDAQ: KMGB), a global provider of specialty chemicals in carefully focused markets, today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.025 per common share. The dividend is payable on September 20, 2011 to shareholders of record as of September 6, 2011. As of August 23, 2011, there were approximately 11.3 million KMGB common shares outstanding.
KMG Chemicals, Inc., through its subsidiaries, produces and distributes specialty chemicals to carefully focused markets. The Company grows by acquiring and optimizing stable chemical product lines and businesses with established production processes. Its current operations are focused on the electronic, wood treatment, and agricultural chemical markets. For more information, visit the Company's web site at www.kmgchemicals.com.
The information in this news release includes certain forward-looking statements that are based upon assumptions that in the future may prove not to have been accurate and are subject to significant risks and uncertainties, including statements as to the future performance of the company. Although the company believes that the expectations reflected in its forward-looking statements are reasonable, it can give no assurance that such expectations or any of its forward-looking statements will prove to be correct. Factors that could cause results to differ include, but are not limited to, successful performance of internal plans, product development acceptance, the impact of competitive services and pricing and general economic risks and uncertainties.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV