Tetra Tech Inc. Stock Downgraded (TTEK)
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 0.0%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 29.8%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- Although TTEK's debt-to-equity ratio of 0.14 is very low, it is currently higher than that of the industry average. To add to this, TTEK has a quick ratio of 1.52, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- TETRA TECH INC has improved earnings per share by 15.2% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, TETRA TECH INC reported lower earnings of $1.23 versus $1.43 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.42 versus $1.23).
- The company's current return on equity has slightly decreased from the same quarter one year prior. This implies a minor weakness in the organization. When compared to other companies in the Commercial Services & Supplies industry and the overall market, TETRA TECH INC's return on equity is below that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- The gross profit margin for TETRA TECH INC is rather low; currently it is at 18.60%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 5.00% trails that of the industry average.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts