HOUSTON, Aug. 24, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Men's Wearhouse (NYSE: MW) today announced the schedule for its second quarter 2011 quarterly earnings release and conference call.
The Company will release its fiscal 2011 second quarter results on Wednesday, September 7, 2011 at approximately 4:00 p.m. Eastern time.
At 5:00 p.m. Eastern time on Wednesday, September 7, 2011, Company management will host a conference call and real time webcast to review the fiscal second quarter and its outlook for the third quarter and fiscal 2011.
To access the conference call, dial 480-629-9818. To access the live webcast presentation, visit the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at www.menswearhouse.com . A telephonic replay will be available through September 14, 2011 by calling 303-590-3030 and entering the access code of 4468052#, or a webcast archive will be available free on the website for approximately 90 days.Founded in 1973, Men's Wearhouse is one of North America's largest specialty retailers of men's apparel with 1,178 stores. The Men's Wearhouse, Moores and K&G stores carry a full selection of designer, brand name and private label suits, sport coats, furnishings and accessories and Men's Wearhouse and Tux stores carry a limited selection. Tuxedo rentals are available in the Men's Wearhouse, Moores and Men's Wearhouse and Tux stores. Additionally, Men's Wearhouse operates a global corporate apparel and workwear group consisting of TwinHill in the United States and Dimensions and Alexandra in the United Kingdom. For additional information on Men's Wearhouse, please visit the Company's website at www.menswearhouse.com. The website for K&G is www.kgstores.com. The website for Moores is www.mooresclothing.com. The website for Dimensions is www.dimensions.co.uk, the website for Alexandra is www.alexandra.co.uk and the website for TwinHill is www.twinhill.com. Contacts:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV