NEWPORT BEACH, Calif., Aug. 23, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Collectors Universe, Inc. (NASDAQ: CLCT), a leading provider of value-added authentication and grading services to dealers and collectors of high-value collectibles, will release fourth quarter and full year fiscal 2011 financial results on Friday, August 26 after market close.
Collectors Universe will host a conference call to discuss the results on Friday, August 26, 2011 at 4:15 p.m. Eastern/ 1:15 p.m. Pacific. Interested parties may participate in the conference call by dialing (877) 303-9119 or (408) 940-3827, five to ten minutes prior to the initiation of the call. A replay of the conference call will be available through September 9, 2011 by dialing (855) 859-2056 or (404) 537-3406 and entering access code 93997336. A live webcast of the conference call will also be available on the Collectors Universe website www.collectors.com under Investor Relations: Earnings Conference Calls. The webcast will be archived for 12 months.
About Collectors Universe
Collectors Universe, Inc. is a leading provider of value-added services to the high-value collectibles markets. The Company authenticates and grades collectible coins, trading cards, autographs and stamps. The Company also compiles and publishes authoritative information about United States and world coins, collectible trading cards and sports memorabilia and collectible stamps and operates its CCE dealer-to-dealer Internet bid-ask market for certified coins and its Expos trade show and conventions business. This information is accessible to collectors and dealers at the Company's website, http://www.collectors.com, and is also published in print.Contacts: Joe WallaceChief Financial OfficerCollectors Universe949-567-1245 email@example.com SOURCE Collectors Universe
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV