NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage gainers on New York Stock Exchange at the close of trading:
Pharmerica Corp. rose 27.1 percent to $13.89.
Ivanhoe Mines Ltd. rose 19.9 percent to $20.75.
NCI Building Systems Inc. rose 16.3 percent to $8.92.Sotheby's Holdings Inc. rose 15.2 percent to $34.72. IMAX Corp. rose 13.5 percent to $15.89. Inphi Corp. rose 13.3 percent to $10.50. Crawford & Co. class B rose 13.1 percent to $5.86. MEMC Electronic Materials Inc. rose 12.7 percent to $6.83. Heico Inc A rose 12.6 percent to $35.57. MarineMax Inc. rose 12.6 percent to $6.71.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV