Evergreen Solar Receives Letter From NASDAQ Relating To Its Late Form 10-Q
Evergreen Solar, Inc. (NasdaqCM: ESLR), a manufacturer of String Ribbon ® solar power products with its proprietary, low-cost silicon wafer technology, received a letter from The Nasdaq Listing Qualifications Staff on August 17, 2011, notifying the Company that it is currently not in compliance with Nasdaq Marketplace Rule 5250(c)(1) because it has not filed its report on Form 10-Q for the quarter ended July 2, 2011 in a timely manner. As previously disclosed, the Company has received an additional notice from Nasdaq as a result of having filed a voluntary petition in the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Delaware seeking relief under the provisions of Chapter 11 of the Bankruptcy Code (Case No. 11-12590). The Company does not plan to appeal Nasdaq’s determination to delist the Company’s common stock and, as a result, trading of the Company’s common stock will be suspended at the opening of business on August 24, 2011.
About Evergreen Solar, Inc.
Evergreen Solar, Inc. develops, manufactures and markets String Ribbon solar power products using its proprietary, low-cost silicon wafer technology. The Company’s patented wafer manufacturing technology uses significantly less polysilicon than conventional processes. Evergreen Solar’s products provide reliable and environmentally clean electric power for residential and commercial applications globally. For more information about the Company, please visit
www.evergreensolar.com. Evergreen Solar and String Ribbon are registered trademarks of Evergreen Solar, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV