Key Tronic Corporation (Nasdaq:KTCC), a provider of electronic manufacturing services (EMS), today announced its results for the quarter and year ended July 2, 2011.
For the fourth quarter of fiscal 2011, Key Tronic reported total revenue of $66.0 million, up 7% from $61.9 million in the same period of fiscal 2010. For the full year of fiscal 2011, total revenue was $253.8 million, up 27% from $199.6 million in fiscal 2010.
Net income for the fourth quarter of fiscal 2011 was $1.5 million or $0.15 per diluted share, compared to $2.3 million or $0.22 per diluted share for the same period of fiscal 2010. For the full year of fiscal 2011, net income was $5.7 million or $0.55 per diluted share, compared to $8.7 million or $0.85 per diluted share for fiscal 2010.
“We’re pleased with our strong year-over-year revenue growth for fiscal 2011, driven by the production ramp ups of new programs for both our longstanding and new customers,” said Craig Gates, President and Chief Executive Officer. “Due to increasing industry awareness that our customers are benefiting from our unique blend of multinational facilities and centralized management, we continue to see our market share grow. During the fourth quarter, we continued to extend our customer portfolio across a wide range of industries, winning new programs involving solar power controllers, energy monitors and electronic whiteboards.“During most of the year, our operating performance was adversely affected as we absorbed the costs associated with bringing many new programs into production while dealing with industry-wide supply chain constraints. By the fourth quarter, the component shortages were behind us and we made good progress in optimizing the product designs, production processes and supply chains of our new programs. As a result, we saw marked improvement in our margins in the fourth quarter and achieved another year of solid profitability.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV