NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage gainers on New York Stock Exchange at 1 p.m.:
Pharmerica Corp. rose 31.3 percent to $14.35.
Ivanhoe Mines Ltd. rose 13.9 percent to $19.72.
Heico Corp. rose 12.4 percent to $49.85.Heico Inc A rose 12.2 percent to $35.42. Sotheby's Holdings Inc. rose 11.5 percent to $33.61. MEMC Electronic Materials Inc. rose 11.3 percent to $6.75. NCI Building Systems Inc. rose 11.0 percent to $8.51. MarineMax Inc. rose 10.4 percent to $6.58. Patriot Coal Corp. rose 10.4 percent to $13.08. Omnicare Inc. rose 10.3 percent to $29.66.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV