DELAWARE, Ohio, Aug. 23, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Greif, Inc. (NYSE: GEF, GEF.B) today announced plans to release third quarter 2011 results after the market closes Wednesday, Aug. 31, 2011.
The Company has scheduled a conference call for Thursday, Sept. 1, at 10 a.m. Eastern Time (ET) to review the results.
To participate, domestic callers should call 877-485-3107. The number for international and local callers is +1 201-689-8427. Phone lines will open at 9:50 a.m. ET.
A digital replay of the conference call will be available approximately one hour following the call on the company's Web site: www.greif.com.About Greif, Inc. Greif is a world leader in industrial packaging products and services. The company produces steel, plastic, fibre, flexible, corrugated and multiwall containers, containerboard and packaging accessories, and provides blending, filling, packaging and reconditioning services for a wide range of industries. Greif also manages timber properties in North America. The Company is strategically positioned in more than 50 countries to serve global as well as regional customers. Additional information is on the Company's website at www.greif.com. SOURCE Greif, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV