- Naming of cosmetics veteran Robin Powell, respected for his success at Sebastian and TIGI, as president.
- Explosive growth in salon distribution, including new channels totaling thousands of additional doors both domestically and abroad.
- Plans for an oral analgesic to compete with Tylenol, Advil, and aspirin.
- Expansion into advanced nutritional supplements with NutraOrigin.
- Agreement for India's largest pharmaceutical company to sell DS Laboratories treatments.
Divine Skin Posts Record Q2 Revenue Of $2.33 Million, Up 79 Percent From 2010
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.