Life Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (LPHI)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Life Partners Holdings (Nasdaq:LPHI) is tomorrow, August 24, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 20 cents per share. At a price of $8.31 as of 10:05 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 10.8%. The average volume for Life has been 254,300 shares per day over the past 30 days. Life has a market cap of $138.6 million and is part of the financial sector and insurance industry. Shares are down 51% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Life Partners Holdings, Inc., through its subsidiary, Life Partners, Inc., operates in the secondary market for life insurance in the United States. It facilitates life settlement transactions by identifying, examining, and purchasing the policies as agent for the purchasers. The company has a P/E ratio of 4.9, equal to the average insurance industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV