NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Comfort Systems USA (NYSE:FIX) is tomorrow, August 24, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 5 cents per share. At a price of $8.93 as of 9:59 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 2.2%. The average volume for Comfort Systems USA has been 152,400 shares per day over the past 30 days. Comfort Systems USA has a market cap of $338.1 million and is part of the industrial goods sector and materials & construction industry. Shares are down 31.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Comfort Systems USA, Inc. provides installation, maintenance, repair, and replacement services for the heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems in the mechanical services industry in the United States. The company has a P/E ratio of 35.8, below the average materials & construction industry P/E ratio of 38.9 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about FIX
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV