Cubic Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (CUB)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Cubic Corporation (NYSE:CUB) is tomorrow, August 24, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 9 cents per share. At a price of $38.65 as of 9:41 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 0.5%. The average volume for Cubic has been 104,500 shares per day over the past 30 days. Cubic has a market cap of $1.1 billion and is part of the technology sector and electronics industry. Shares are down 17.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Cubic Corporation engages in the design, development, manufacture, integration, installation, operation, maintenance, and support of defense electronics and transportation fare collection systems worldwide. The company has a P/E ratio of 14.3, above the average electronics industry P/E ratio of 13.6 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV