Cross Country Healthcare, Inc. (Nasdaq:CCRN) announced today that it is scheduled to make a presentation at three upcoming investor conferences:
- Wednesday, September 7, 2011, at 9:30 a.m. Eastern Time at the Kaufman Bros. 14 th Annual Investor Conference being held at the W Hotel in New York City.
- Thursday, September 8, 2011, at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time at the Robert W. Baird & Co. Health Care Conference being held at the New York Palace Hotel in New York City.
- Wednesday, September 14, 2011, at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time at the CL King 9 th Annual Best Ideas Conference being held at the Omni Berkshire Place Hotel in New York City.
Cross Country Healthcare’s presentations will be webcast and accessible to the public online via the Company’s web site at www.crosscountryhealthcare.com. Replays will be available for 90 days after the presentation. Through this link, visitors will be able to access the Company’s presentation made by Joseph A. Boshart, President and Chief Executive Officer of Cross Country Healthcare, Inc., who will provide an overview of Cross Country Healthcare’s business and prospects.
About Cross Country Healthcare
Cross Country Healthcare, Inc. is a diversified leader in healthcare
staffing services offering a comprehensive suite of staffing and
outsourcing services to the healthcare market that include nurse and
allied staffing, physician staffing, clinical trial services and other
human capital management services. The Company believes it is one of the
top two providers of travel nurse and allied staffing services; one of
the top four providers of temporary physician staffing (locum tenens)
services; and a leading provider of clinical trial staffing services,
retained physician search services and educational seminars specifically
for the healthcare marketplace. On a company-wide basis, Cross Country
Healthcare has approximately 4,200 contracts with hospitals and
healthcare facilities, pharmaceutical and biotechnology customers, and
other healthcare organizations to provide its healthcare staffing and
outsourcing solutions. Copies of this and other news releases as well as
additional information about Cross Country Healthcare can be obtained
Shareholders and prospective investors can also register at this website
to automatically receive the Company's press releases, SEC filings and
other notices by e-mail.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV