SAO PAULO, Aug. 23, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Follow today, August, 23, at 2:30pm ( Brazil time) a live webcast of the Bradesco (BM&FBovespa: BBDC3; BBDC4), (NYSE: BBD) APIMEC Meeting in the city of Sao Paulo.
The event will include presentations of:
Bradesco's Strategies – Mr. Luiz Carlos Trabuco Cappi (CEO of Bradesco Bank)Bradesco Insurance and Pension Plans Group - Marco Antonio Rossi (Chief Executive Officer of Bradesco Insurance and Pension Plans Group)Bradesco's Results and Sustainability – Mr. Domingos Figueiredo de Abreu (Executive Vice President and IRO of Bradesco Bank)Customer Relations (CRM, Mobility and Accessibility - Candido Leonelli (Managing Director of Bradesco Bank)Macroeconomic Scenario – Mr. Octavio de Barros (Head Economist of Bradesco Bank)
Go to www.bradescori.com.br/apimec2011 to watch the presentation and participate in the question and answer sessions. The broadcast will be simultaneously translated into English.CONTACT: Mrs. Ivani Benazzi de AndradePhone: +011-55-11-2178-6218e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or Mr. Carlos Tsuyoshi YamashitaPhone: +011-55-11-2178-6204e-mail: email@example.com SOURCE Banco Bradesco S.A.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV