NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage gainers on New York Stock Exchange at the close of trading:
Endeavour Silver Corp. rose 9.8 percent to $11.39.
99 Cents Only Stores rose 8.6 percent to $18.00.
Demand Media Inc. rose 8.6 percent to $7.81.Prestige Brands Holdings Inc. rose 8.4 percent to $9.07. Swift Transport rose 8.1 percent to $6.92. Jaguar Mining Inc. rose 7.9 percent to $6.18. Wabash National Corp. rose 7.3 percent to $5.00. Hecla Mining Co. rose 6.8 percent to $7.58. Barnes & Noble Inc. rose 6.6 percent to $10.64. Midas Inc. rose 6.5 percent to $7.40.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV