HOUSTON, Aug. 22, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Helix Energy Solutions Group, Inc. (NYSE: HLX) announced that it is publishing an updated company presentation on its website today to be used in communications with investors as well as upcoming investor conferences. The presentation includes updates to the company's current oil and gas production profile, debt position, liquidity profile, commodity hedging positions and the composition of planned 2011 capital expenditures. The presentation can be accessed from the Presentations section under Investor Relations of Helix's website, www.HelixESG.com.
Helix will make presentations to attendees at the Barclays CEO Energy-Power Conference in New York, New York on September 7, 2011 at 12:25 pm EDT as well as the Johnson Rice & Company Energy Conference in New Orleans, Louisiana on October 4, 2011 at 11:15 am CDT.
Live audio feeds of the conference presentations and replays will also be publicly available. These materials may be accessed on the Investor Relations page of the company's website, www.HelixESG.com.Helix Energy Solutions Group, headquartered in Houston, Texas, is an international offshore energy company that provides development solutions and other key life of field services to the open energy market as well as to our own oil and gas business unit. SOURCE Helix Energy Solutions Group, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV