Deutsche Bank To Repurchase Three ELEMENTSSM Exchange Traded Notes
Deutsche Bank announced today the repurchase of all outstanding securities in three ELEMENTS SM Exchange Traded Notes (ETNs) linked to the Benjamin Graham SM indexes, pursuant to its repurchase right under the terms of the ETNs.
The ETNs are:
- ELEMENTS SM Benjamin Graham Total Market Value Index-Total Return ETN (NYSE Arca: BVT)
- ELEMENTS SM Benjamin Graham Large Cap Value Index-Total Return ETN (NYSE Arca: BVL)
- ELEMENTS SM Benjamin Graham Small Cap Value Index-Total Return ETN (NYSE Arca: BSC)
Holders of the ETNs as of August 23, 2011 (the “repurchase valuation date”) will receive a cash payment in an amount equal to the daily repurchase value on such date. The payment of the repurchase value is expected to be made on August 26, 2011 (the “repurchase date”), the third business day following the repurchase valuation date. The repurchase valuation date and the repurchase date are subject to postponement for certain market disruptions events. The daily repurchase value on the repurchase valuation date will be made available on the product website at www.elementsetn.com as soon as practicable after August 23, 2011. The ETNs are expected to be suspended from trading on August 25, 2011.
ELEMENTS investors seeking further information about the platform should call (877) 386-2384. Investors seeking information specifically about the mechanics of the redemption or these ETNs should contact Michael Nadel at Deutsche Bank at (212) 250-8866.About Deutsche Bank Deutsche Bank is a leading global investment bank with a substantial private clients franchise. Its businesses are mutually reinforcing. A leader in Germany and Europe, the bank is continuously growing in North America, Asia and key emerging markets. With more than 100,000 employees in 73 countries, Deutsche Bank competes to be the leading global provider of financial solutions, creating lasting value for its clients, shareholders, people and the communities in which it operates.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV