KENT, Wash., Aug. 22, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Flow International Corporation (NASDAQ: FLOW), the world's leading developer and manufacturer of industrial waterjet machines for cutting and cleaning applications, plans to release financial results of its 2012 first fiscal quarter ending July 31, 2011 after the close of regular market trading on Thursday, September 1st, 2011. The Company will hold a conference call at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time ( 2:00 p.m. Pacific Time) that afternoon to discuss the results.
The conference call may be heard by dialing 877-941-1427 or 480-629-9664. A 7-day replay will be available following the call by dialing 800-406-7325 or 303-590-3030. The conference call passcode is 4467256. A live audio Webcast of the conference call may be found in the investor section at www. flowwaterjet.com. A Webcast replay of the call will also be available for 90 days.
About Flow International
Flow International Corporation is the world's leading developer and manufacturer of ultrahigh-pressure waterjet cutting technology to industries including automotive, aerospace, job shop, surface preparation, and more. For more information, visit www. flowwaterjet.com.Contact: Flow Investor Relations Geoffrey Buscher253-813-3286 email@example.com SOURCE Flow International Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV